Check out all the great benefits we offer at TRANSIT
Accidental death insurance
Clothing monetary allowance
Commitment to work-life balance
A discount on the purchase of parts is offered in addition to being eligible for promotions reserved for customers. Farewell to mechanical bills with too many numbers!
At Transit, you get paid every week. A salary scale structures our salaries allowing us to offer a fair and market competitive salary, depending on the occupied position in the company.
Employee referral bonus
You know a hidden gem? Refer him! Premiums of $100 to $1000 are offered to employees referring a hired candidate.
More than 60 schedules are available for you! Choose the one that suits you best and the day it doesn’t suit you anymore... ask for a change of schedule!
Floating leave days
An amount of “mobile leave” time is offered to you each year for you to use at your leisure. No more need to get creative in your excuses to go skiing on a Wednesday afternoon! You didn’t get to ski much this year? No worries, we pay the balance of unused floating holidays at the end of the year!
Because the employee’s health is our priority, there is a gym at your disposal (and showers) as well as a game room allowing you to keep your peace and your beautiful smile!
Group insurance plan with employer’s participation including: life insurance, long-term salary insurance, hospitalization insurance, medication insurance, paramedical insurance and travel insurance.
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Training plan for hiring, internal group training courses and access to external training courses are available to meet your needs and allow you to develop your skills continuously.
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
An active Social Club which organizes more than 10 activities per year to which Transit contributes financially.
Years of service recognition
Learn more about TRANSIT
In Levis, on the south shore of Quebec City, Transit is the most important wholesale distributor of automotive parts in eastern Quebec. Our services stretch from coast to coast, all from our distribution center in Levis as well as our depots in Montreal, St-Hubert, Toronto and Newfoundland.
In operation since 1971, Transit has been a trailblazer in the automotive aftermarket. We serve wholesalers, retailers and auto parts stores.
We offer a wide selection of parts and accessories for automobiles, light trucks and trailers; brakes, suspension, filtration, chemicals, electrical products, lighting, wipers and more.
Find out more
10 reasons to choose Transit:
1. Competitive salaries and benefits in our market.
2. Accessible and sincere supervisors that keep your well-being and success at heart.
3. Transparent communications from management on all matters relating to the company, its projects, its performance and its objectives.
4. An employer open to new ideas and able to make the most of each proposal.
5. An organized and structured workplace which enables each individual to focus on their individual task or in team work.
6. A company with a family atmosphere, where everyone is known and recognized and duly appreciated and praised for their contribution.
7. A diverse team which combines both men and women of all ages and from different specialties to form a dynamic and rewarding environment.
8. High internal mobility, where all are invited to make good use of their skills and expertise in new positions.
9. A healthy work environment with resting and exercise room, large open spaces and abundant natural light for a relaxed atmosphere.
10. The opportunity to be part of a team that stands out at the national level of expertise, growth and customer satisfaction.[Read less]
Pour bâtir une entreprise prospère, il nous faut des artisans d’exception, dévoués à notre réussite! C’est pourquoi tous nos employés partent...[Read more]
Pour bâtir une entreprise prospère, il nous faut des artisans d’exception, dévoués à notre réussite! C’est pourquoi tous nos employés partent sur des bases solides : dès leur arrivée, ils reçoivent une formation complète, puis ont l’occasion d’approfondir leurs connaissances tout au long de leur carrière chez nous.
Tu ne tiens pas en place? Viens travailler pour une entreprise qui cultive ton talent et nourrit ton ambition. Nos employés sont notre plus grande richesse. C’est pourquoi nous ciblons leurs forces et les invitons à relever des défis à leur mesure. Montre-nous ce qui te rend unique et nous t’offrirons un poste qui reflète tes aspirations![Read less]