Terms and conditions
Acceptance of terms
Jobillico makes its website accessible to the User for the sole purpose of sending and receiving employment-related files and documents. The website is a place where employers and recruiters can post photographs and/or videos and their job postings, and where employment seekers can transmit their résumé.
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to the use of the Jobillico.com website, including supplemental terms and conditions set forth herein governing the use of certain specific material contained on the Jobillico.com website, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of Jobillico’s website by the User. By using Jobillico’s Jobillico.com website (other than to read this agreement for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all of the conditions contained herein. The right to use the Jobillico.com website is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
- The User is responsible for all use of the Agreement, his or her user name and password and/or access code, and is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of his or her password and/or access code.
- Jobillico does not guarantee that the confidential information transmitted on the Jobillico.com website is exclusive to Jobillico, therefore copies of the information may be circulated freely over the Internet. Jobillico shall not be held responsible for the disclosure of confidential information by third parties.
Changes to conditions
Jobillico reserves the right to modify or amend the conditions applicable to the use of Jobillico.com, or impose new conditions at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective as soon they are posted. Any use of the Jobillico.com website by the User after a change has been made to the conditions signifies their acceptance of the changes, modifications or additions.
Description of services
- The User shall use the Jobillico.com website for lawful purposes only. The User may not post or transmit on or through the Jobillico.com website any material (1) which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others such as the right to privacy or publicity rights (2), which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or profane (3), which encourages conduct that could be considered criminal or unlawful (4) or which, without express prior approval from Jobillico, contains advertising or solicitation with respect to the Services of the Company or another entity. Any conduct by a user which, at Jobillico’s discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Jobillico.com website will not be permitted. Users shall not use the Jobillico.com website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of Users to become subscribers of other online information services competitive with Jobillico.
- The Jobillico.com website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, codes, photographs, videos, images, music and sound, and the entire content of the Jobillico.com website is copyrighted as a collective work under the copyright laws of Canada. Jobillico owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. The User may download copyrighted material for the user’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Jobillico and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that he or she does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Material provided to Jobillico or posted on its website
By publishing material on any public area of the Jobillico.com website, the User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to Jobillico to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide. The User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. The User hereby grants Jobillico the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Jobillico.com website by the User. No remuneration shall be paid within the framework of the use of the material, as set out under this agreement.
Use of services
The User agrees to use the Services solely to post, send and receive messages that are relevant to the job postings and applications. Jobillico is not obligated by law to control the content or the information transmitted by the User on the Jobillico.com website. The User is solely responsible and understands the risks involved by agreeing to make his or her information available on the Web. “Employment” and “recruitment” companies are solely responsible for their job postings on the Jobillico.com website. Jobillico is an online meeting place for companies, recruiters, employers and job seekers (candidates). Due to constant changes, the information transmitted on the website cannot be constantly updated. Jobillico shall not be held responsible for the choice of your searches, accessibility of targeted websites, job postings, responses from employers, the results of searches and the resulting decisions.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USER AGREES, WHEN USING THE SERVICES, NOT TO:
- Use the Services in connection with studies, chain letters, spamming or any other messages related to pyramid schemes or advertising messages for commercial or other purposes.
- Defame, insult, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, such as the right to privacy.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Propose, solicit or try to introduce messages involving prohibited or illegal activities or any criminal acts without limitation.
- Upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, videos, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, copyright or trademark laws unless the User owns or controls such rights or has received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use documents, falsify them or omit information such as images, videos and photographs which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin, corporate logos or source of software or other material contained in a patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software, or pirated material, or use a robot or similar program that may damage the operation of the website, computers or property of another party.
- Deliberately transmit false or incomplete declarations or falsify your documents, your curriculum vitae or your personal information.
- Post or publish explicitly obscene, vulgar, sexual or pornographic images, photographs or videos.
- Advertise or offer to sell or purchase any goods or services for commercial purposes.
- Restrict or prevent another user from using or benefiting from the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guideline applicable to our Services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information on other Users, such as email addresses, to harass or harm.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download, copy or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of Users of the Services or any information on another user or usage of any portion thereof.
Jobillico is under no legal obligation to sort the information, monitor the Services, verify the veracity of the content, texts, curriculum vitae documents, job postings, or verify the employer’s capacity to respect their job postings, or the competency of the candidates. However, Jobillico may, at its sole discretion, verify the material posted on the Services and remove any illegal, threatening, defamatory or vulgar material or any material that could constitute a criminal offence or that violates the rights of others, as well as edit, delete or refuse to post any information or document, in whole or in part; Jobillico may also terminate a User’s access to the Services at any time without prior notice, and for any reason whatsoever.
The User of the website is entirely responsible for the conformity of all content as well as his or her conduct and actions on the website, and releases Jobillico (its employees, agents and representatives) from any liability with regard to any litigation that could arise among Users.
Jobillico reserves the right at all times to disclose information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
Member account, password and security
The User must open an account to access the Services and must complete the registration process by providing Jobillico with up-to-date, comprehensive and accurate information. The User must also choose a password and/or access code and a user name. Moreover, the User shall be entirely responsible for all content in his or her account. The User also agrees to notify Jobillico of all unauthorized use or any other breach of security. Jobillico shall not be liable for any loss that the User may incur as a result of someone else using his or her account or password and/or access code. However, the User may be held liable for any losses incurred by Jobillico or any other party resulting from the use of his or her account or password and/or access code by another person. The User shall not at any time use the account of another party.
The user who pays registration fees
- The purchase of a Service is for a period of 12 months, starting on the purchase date.
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Keep the transaction confirmation received from Jobillico by email.
- Offers must pertain to legal employment only.
- Applications are limited to a maximum of five (5) different targeted jobs per day.
- Only one (1) registration for the same job posting.
- It is not permitted to oblige candidates to pay a sum of money to apply for a job.
- No refunds shall be granted.
- Confidential information: Jobillico will, under no circumstances, state or disclose your credit card details when sending purchase confirmations by email or otherwise.
Jobillico and its logo constitute registered trademarks of Jobillico, all rights reserved. The names of companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events and all other trademarks that appear on the Jobillico.com website are the property of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Documents available on the website
Jobillico makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the Services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Jobillico be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence of other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from the Services. As information is updated regularly, it is impossible for it to be complete at all times. Jobillico may make changes and/or improvements to the Services and/or programs described herein at any time without prior notice. Jobillico shall not be held liable for the conclusive results of your searches or failure to access a targeted website.
Disclaimer of warrantly; Limitation of liability of Jobillico
- THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER JOBILLICO, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS WARRANT THAT THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF JOBILLICO’S WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE.
- THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTIES FOR THE ACCURACY OF CONTENT, PHOTOGRAPHS, THE VERACITY OF TEXTS AND/OR ALL OTHER MATERIAL TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE BY USERS.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. THE USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT JOBILLICO IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBILLICO, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE OR JOBILLICO SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, ACCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE. THE USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT UNDER THE PRESENT AGREEMENT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, JOBILLICO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS OF INFORMATION ON THE JOBILLICO.COM WEBSITE, INCLUDING INAUTHENTICITY, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CAUSED BY THE WEBSITE. JOBILLICO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE ARISING FROM THE USE OF JOBILLICO.COM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND ANY DAMAGES.
Links to third party websites
The Jobillico website provides links to third-party websites. The linked websites are not under the control of Jobillico and Jobillico is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Jobillico provides these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jobillico of the website. Accordingly, Jobillico has no control over such content. Any offers, services, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, Users or any other user of Jobillico.com are those of the respective authors and not of Jobillico.
Jobillico has the right, not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Jobillico.com website to determine compliance with this agreement and any operating rules established by Jobillico and to satisfy any law, regulation or government requirement. Jobillico has the right, at its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Jobillico.com website. Without limiting the foregoing, Jobillico has the right to remove any material that it considers to be in violation of the provisions herein or otherwise objectionable.
Jobillico or the User may terminate their registration with Jobillico.com at any time and for any reason. To terminate the registration, the User must notify Jobillico: candidates must click on “Permanently delete my account ,” in his or her virtual office, in the “My account” file ; employers must contact Jobillico by phone or email. Without limiting the foregoing, Jobillico has the right to immediately terminate the User’s account in the event of any conduct by the User which Jobillico, at its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this agreement.
- The term “User” refers to employers, recruiters, job seekers (candidates), members and visitors.
- The term “User who pays registration fees” refers to employers and recruiters.