This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : MSP
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Edmundston Regionall Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION : Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02) / Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 2 (DI02)
STATUS : Temporary full time (approximately 9 months)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent performs various technical and clinical duties related to the work of a medical imaging technologist as well as various general ultrasound diagnostic procedures. Depending on operational needs, the incumbent works shifts at the Edmundston Regional Hospital and the Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de Saint-Quentin.
- Diploma in radiological technology from a recognized school;
- Registered with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) and the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (NBAMRT);
- Member in good standing of Sonography Canada;
- Current BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certificate;
- Self-confidence and adaptability;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network’s management philosophy and organizational values;
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network’s confidentiality rules.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you