This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Cardiac Ultrasound
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will be responsible for various general echocardiography diagnostic procedures. Primary place of work is at the Edmundston Regional Hospital. Travelling to Grand Falls and Saint-Quentin will also be required, depending on operational needs.
N.B. These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- Member in good standing of Sonography Canada;
- Following personal qualities: sound judgment, initiative and creativity, and adaptation to change;
- Brief description of desired position and explanation of interest in position;
- Sense of responsibility, independence, sound judgment and good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by the Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French is essential and knowledge of spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Other Vitalité Health Network's offers that may interest you