NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Non-clinical) (1021)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the direction of the Manager of Facilities Management, the successful candidate works as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver a variety of administrative support services involving clerical, reception and secretarial tasks. The successful candidate creates and modifies various documents, maintains databases, receives and transfers calls, manages invoices, prepares forms and writes minutes.
NB: These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the sector.
- High school graduation plus an Administrative Support Program of over one year and up to two years in length or equivalent;
- One year of recent related experience;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and office automation applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to use them;
- Ability to create basic Excel files and to maintain complex Excel files;
- Personality favouring good interpersonal relations;
- Discretion and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to adapt and to cope with sometimes stressful situations;
- Excellent skills serving/welcoming a variety of clients;
- Brief description of desired position and explanation of interest in position;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.