- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Sr. ERP Functional Analyst Siebel Specialist to provide supportof the GCMS/eServices Portfolio.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Lead functional elaborations sessions/JADs between Business Experts and technical teams for the purpose of developing prescribed Siebel CRM System Use Case and Functional Design Documents that support Business Processes;
- Coordinate and integrate with other functional and technical teams running JAD sessions for other areas of the application including system interfaces, forms, and managerial/operational reporting;
- Coordinate information from JAD sessions to develop Business Process Models, Siebel CRM System Use Cases, Siebel CRM Functional Design Documents, Online Web application Functional Design Documents, Interface Functional Design Documents, and Adobe prepopulated and fillable form design documents;
- Provide recommendations on progress, direction, and process improvements to Senior Management on an as needed basis;
- Ensure the quality of functional design content from multiple teams into departmental COTS requirements management application;
- Coordinate COTS BI Tool user access and schema changes with developers, and create ad hoc reports;
- Provide related briefings to Senior Management;