- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Senior Web Designer to implement existing and future IM/IT projects
Design web application and web site user interfaces that must be:
- Easy to use, understand and navigate;
- Consistent with Responsive Web Design best practices.
- Able to adapt to a wide variety of screen types (smartphones, laptops, desktops) and input methods (touch screen, mouse, keyboard);
- Compliant with Government of Canada web standards (http://tbs-sct.gc.ca/ws-nw/index-eng.asp) for accessibility, usability and interoperability; and Consistent with identified user requirements.
The Contractor must provide a resource that has the knowledge, experience, and the expertise to perform the following tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Create and adapt graphic designs for use on web sites and web applications;
- Create UX (User Experience) flows and screens using wireframing tools;
- Create and apply designs that maximize usability of existing objects;
- Perform architectural modeling to ensure consistency of the design with existing work;
- Assess the impact of the new requirements on existing web applications;
- Work with application developers to connect the user interface with application functionality;
- Develop the user interface using computer code, based upon design and Command and Control IM/IT system requirements documents;
- Unit test the code prior to releasing it for integration testing.
ii. Material design
v. SASS or LESS CSS extensions
vi. React vii. Typescript
ix. Vue x. Aurelia
xi. Wireframing tools
xii. Graphic design tools (like Sketch, Pencil, Photoshop or Adobe XD);