This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our valued client is seeking a Application/Software Architect with experince in MS Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint . The intial contract is for a 1 year term with 2 addition option years. The work is to be done onsite downtown Ottawa.Read more
- Evaluate hardware and software solutions relative to their ability to support specified requirements and, by determining potential and actual bottlenecks, improve system performance by recommending hardware and configuration changes.
- Review new and existing computer software systems and data requirements as well as communication and response needs and determine operating systems and middleware needed to support them.
- Provide analysis, direction and support for emerging technologies.
- Perform impact analysis on technology changes.
- Provide support to applications and/or technical support teams in the proper usage of existing infrastructure.
- Review application design, program design and technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to GoC standards and recommend implementation and alternative application/system architecture to improve performance.
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements.
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to resolve business problems.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with government and industry directions for technology.
- Provide architectural leadership in the areas of integration between technologies;
- Provide recommendations to all integrations aspects between technologies; and
- Support and implement changes to the design of the existing technologies which allows for integration between systems.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other S.i. Systems's offers that may interest you