- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Int. Intelligence Subject Matter Expert for the planning, design and management of Intelligence exercises
Must Have Skills:
- Extracting key information for military strategic and operational decision making, e.g., situation awareness, Counter Insurgency Operations (COIN), IPB/IPOE (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield / Intelligence Preparation of the Operating Environment), organizational and team factors, individual factors, exploitation of information and actionable knowledge.
- Development of representative military scenarios for evaluating Intelligence in a broad range of operational settings.
- Development of systems and/or processes related to military intelligence (CAN-USNATO).
- Planning, design and management of Intelligence military exercises, wargames and experiments.
- Provide advice with respect to the military processes for intelligence production and analysis, joint intelligence and the use of intelligence products.
- Support transition activities.
- Provide advice with respect to military requirements.
- Develop training materials.
- Conduct training courses.