Benefits


Learn more about Air Creebec inc.

The foundation of Air Creebec was embarked in 1979, when the Quebec Crees decided to get involved in the airline industry. The flourishing market and required the services of an airline whose main objective was to satisfy their growing demands.

Incorporated in 1982, Air Creebec started its operations; the Crees owned 51 percent of the shares in the company and Austin Airways, the remaining 49 percent. In 1988, the purchase of the Northern Ontario assets for $19.4 million was the largest commercial airline services deal to its date performed by any First Nation group in Canada. Air Creebec being recognized as100% Crees owned.

The company grew to 30 employees by 1986, 176 employees by 1997 and in 2014, 340 employees of whom 31% are First Nation. Air Creebec’s main bases are in Montreal, Val d’Or, Timmins and Moosonee; its fleet consists of 18 aircrafts and the types are Dash 8-300, Dash 8-100, B1900D, King Air 100 and HS748 cargo aircraft. Air Creebec is well known in the charter field and respected for its quality of service with the ability to respond quickly and efficiently. It has developed into a strong and reliable airline services.

                                                      “We Aim Higher”


Photos and videos