We are looking for a Senior Manager, Contact Center to join the team in our Fredericton, NB location. Reporting to the Director, Contact Center, this role will provide daily leadership to Customer Care with the overall goal to maximize the customer experience and drive organizational success. The focus will be to ensure the delivery of effective, professional, and timely service to our customers with primary emphasis on customer first as well as the management of our evolution into an excellent contact centre team. In this role, you will work in collaboration with the Care Team Managers and will act as the prime Site Manager. You will also work in collaboration with other cross-functional departments and will ensure that all Customer Care activities are in alignment with the business objectives of the company while focusing on delivering exceptional service to our customers.
The Sr Manager, Contact Center is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities. This role will act as the voice of the customer as well as the Customer Care Group to ensure impact to these groups is quantified and understood.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing day-to-day leadership to Team Managers to support in ensuring teams meet and exceed business objectives and KPI’s
• Monitor and ensure Team Managers support their teams to meet objectives and goals. Develop all team members skills related to their career plans.
• Oversee all aspects of staff performance including hiring, terminations, coaching, performance reviews, change management, disciplinary functions & pay changes
• Act as a Learning and Development Liaison and point of contact for all new-hire classes, ensuring that the transition from the classroom to production is seamless. Be responsible for facilitating frameworks and filling in the gaps of theory to practical knowledge
• Deliver Return to Work material for employees who require retraining or a refresher upon return from leave of absence
• Delivering results against a defined scope of work that includes measureable operational benefits, strategic innovation and performance reporting
• Implementing best practices to gain efficiencies and alignment among departments. Continually advocating for customers and finding new ways to add value to the customer experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Relevant combination of education and progressive management experience in Contact Center operations.
• 5-7 Years of Contact Center and management experience
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, take appropriate actions, and drive change
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate a compelling vision supported by strong leadership, and motivational skills
• Strong presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively influence
• Proven leadership skills in motivating and developing employees to achieve a high-level of success and productiveness
• Familiarity with relevant contact center technology and applications
• The ability to manage multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency
• Strong practical experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
Condition of employment:
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplore is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.