- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Intermediate Business Analyst to support defining current state and target end state business process using SPARX Enterprise Architecture for the Governmen
- Defines current state and target end state business processes and conduct business process reengineering and/or design, using standard industry modelling techniques, and the SPARX Enterprise Architecture Repository;
- Meet with program project teams and stakeholders to collect information on current business processes, and use the collected information to develop and document statements of requirements for considered alternatives;
- Assist in workshops and engagement exercises;
- Assist in the development of common lexicon;
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flow;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods to identify candidate processes for re-design and suggest a recommended course of action;
- Provide expert advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions;
- Provide expert advice in developing and integrating process and information models between business processes to eliminate information and process redundancies.
- Identify and recommend new business processes.
- Provide expert advice on implementing new processes and organizational changes;
- Establish acceptance test criteria with project teams and stakeholders; and
- Support the Sr. Business Analysts and use the selected methodologies.
- 6+ years' experience contributing to an Agile team environment
- Experience on 3 complex projects for the Government of Canada or Canadian Crown Corporation
- Experience with IT Service Delivery processes used by the Government of Canada
- Demonstrated ability to provide service delivery in French