This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
* Active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba or eligible for active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM)
* Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)Provider (P) and Renewal (R)
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)Provider and Recertification
* Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS)
* Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
* Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
* Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers, and electronic software programs
* Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
* Satisfactory employment record required
Consistent with the vision, mission and values of the Prairie Mountain Health sites, and affiliate sites, the Nurse II provides comprehensive nursing care to patients/residents/clients in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures. Nurse IIs recognize and fulfill their professional responsibilities by practicing in a manner consistent with professional obligations to take actions as per the Canadian Nurses Association Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses, The College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba Standards of Practice for Registered Nurses, The College of Psychiatric Nurses of Manitoba Standards of Psychiatric Nursing Practice, the scope of practice as defined by the Registered Nurses Act, and the Registered Psychiatric Nurses Act, and other Provincial and Federal legislation.
Other Prairie Mountain Health's offers that may interest you