Check out all the great benefits we offer at TNO - The Neighbourhood Organization
Health and Dental Benefits provided
Registered retirement savings plan
Learn more about TNO - The Neighbourhood Organization
We are committed to building a safe and healthy community through supporting and strengthening the quality of individual and community life in Thorncliffe Park and Flemingdon Park.
We envision a space in which all families and individuals thrive, contribute and build a showcase neighbourhood and a model community.
- Trusting and taking risks and providing a foundation of working with integrity
- The freedom to speak with courtesy and respect
- Every voice being heard and receiving a thoughtful, reasonable and respectful response
- Making decisions through encouragement and participation in open dialogue; it is the mark of genuine leadership
- Inspiring and motivating others; encouraging and rewarding creative thinking
- Leadership that empowers individuals and builds teams
Health Access Thorncliffe Park (HATP) is a new collaborative service designed to improve access to health care services for residents of Thorncliffe Park. HATP is being led by Flemingdon Health Centre (FHC) and Thorncliffe Neighbourhood Office (TNO) in collaboration with Michael Garron Hospital and many other local agencies and service providers. HATP will address gaps in existing services and introduce new programs and services in the community. HATP is starting small and will grow to meet the overall health and wellbeing needs for Thorncliffe Park.