Learn more about The WIRELESS kiosk at Costco
The Wireless Kiosk at Costco is HIRING! We are looking for people who have passion and drive, to provide Members with superior care and service. The Wireless Kiosk at Costco is the exclusive third-party operator of the Wireless phone kiosks inside Costco Wholesale warehouses in Canada.
What makes us different?
- Never a quiet moment – you will be always busy, taking care of customers
- Industry leading environment where your health and safety comes first
- Our team is truly focused on customers and servicing their unique needs
- Our structured onboarding, training and development program was designed to help you grow and be the best you can be
- Great opportunities for advancement – we only promote management from within
- Superior rewards and recognition program
Are you looking for a career that recognizes the importance of growth, rewards performance, and provides the opportunity to be part of a great team?
Then, you’ve found it at the Wireless Kiosk at Costco.
The Wireless Kiosk at Costco is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We ask all valued members of our team to embrace our mission, and commit to our shared values of trust, respect, ownership, passion, humility and integrity.
We strive to promote diversity and sense of belonging in the workplace. Our Diversity@Glentel program helps to further Glentel’s principles of inclusion by:
- Advancing inclusion activities across Glentel
- Fueling and harnessing innovation that comes from collaboration of diverse employees
- Increasing awareness of diversity-related issues among employees and putting inclusion concepts into practice
- Leveraging the diversity of our Glentel team to foster a corporate culture in which all employees can participate and succeed.
We have three Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that all new employees are welcome to join: Pride@Glentel, Women@Glentel, and BIPOC@Glentel.