Check out all the great benefits we offer at Enercon Canada Inc.
Employee assistance program
Registered retirement savings plan
Learn more about Enercon Canada Inc.
Established in Germany over 30 years ago, ENERCON is an international leader in wind turbine design and manufacturing. Known worldwide for its gearless generator technologies, high manufacturing standards, and comprehensive long-term service agreements, the company has become synonymous with reliability and performance. To date, ENERCON has installed more than 27,000 turbines worldwide, ranging from 500 kW to 7.5 MW, representing more than 44.8 GW of installed capacity.
A major player in the Canadian market since its entry in 2001, ENERCON Canada Inc. has over 450 employees with offices located in Montreal and Dartmouth, service stations coast-to-coast, a manufacturing site in Matane (QC) and a dedicated training and warehouse facility in Boucherville (QC). ENERCON Canada Inc. currently has over 2,150 MW installed throughout seven Canadian provinces and territories.
Photos and videos
See what we're all about!
Find out more
Many highly motivated individuals have helped make ENERCON one of the most successful companies...
Many highly motivated individuals have helped make ENERCON one of the most successful companies in the regenerative energies sector in the space of just 25 years. Today our products set global benchmarks for technological innovation, yield performance and quality. Our unique approach to customer service guarantees customer satisfaction at the highest level around the world.
What we learned along the way
In order to be able not just to hold our ground in a growth market that presents us with new challenges every day but to continuously drive forward our success, we need people who are willing to explore new horizons, as well as structures that adapt quickly and easily to change.
To this end, we tailor all our organisational structures and processes to be in line with our goal of creating the best possible work conditions.
How we do it
- We keep our hierarchies flat. This way we create direct, fast communication channels with managers and co-workers.
- We limit predefined processes and documentation requirements to the necessary minimum. This gives our staff as much room as possible for their own ideas and personal work methods.
- We are all about teamwork. If each person just tries to go it alone, we will not be able to find the best possible solutions for complex issues; we can only achieve this by pooling our knowledge and skills in a joint effort.
- We offer opportunities. Our open organisational structures allow employees to grow professionally and personally according to their abilities and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- We believe in individual independence. We motivate our employees to accept entrepreneurial challenges as their own and work actively on solutions.