Learn more about Compagnie d’assurance Combined d’Amérique - Outaouais
Combined Insurance is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, the world's oldest and most highly regulated source of Insurance company rankings and information.
Combined Insurance operated in North America, Europe and the Pacific. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Combined Insurance founder W. Clement Stone had the desire to "make the world a better place for this and future generations." By placing our focus on your needs, we believe we help make the world a better place, one person at a time.
Our values dictate the way we do business. Combined Insurance is an insurance provider that prides itself on being:
- Customer-centric - making insurance clear and easy for you and meeting your needs is our number one objective;
- People-driven - differentiating ourselves through the skills and service of our people;
- Accountable and Ethical - taking responsibility and doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do;
- Performance-minded - always working to improve your experience and our people's satisfaction.
Diverse perspectives and experiences are a welcome part of our culture. Our employees make a difference and we are committed to encouraging a diverse workforce because we recognize how diversity benefits both our company and our customers.
At Combined Insurance we:
- Respect the dignity and worth of individuals;
- Encourage the initiative of each employee;
- Challenge individual capabilities;
- Provide equal opportunity for anyone to achieve his or her potential.