Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Our culture is inclusive, exciting and performance-drivenExcellent development opportunity to propel your future career path
Role based in Labrador City
About the role
We are looking for Maintenance Supervisors to be responsible for leading operating and maintenance crews to coordinate shift activities safely and cost effectively deliver production and maintenance targets. Coordinate shift activities with Operations to ensure daily production targets are met or exceeded. This includes effectively executing planned and scheduled work as well as breakdown repairs to enhance equipment availability and reliability.
Reporting to the Superintendent, you will be:
- Ensuring team members work safely and follow all safety standards and safe work practices
- Actively participating in IOC's safety program and role model appropriate safety behaviours (safety observations, group safety talks, planned general inspections, accident/incident investigations, etc.)
- Providing leadership in team building, planning, and establishing clear measures that keep everyone focused on safety, results, and the customer.
- Arrange appropriate training for team members, review work performance and deal with grievances at the primary stage
- Supervising, coordinating and monitoring the execution of scheduled work plans and unplanned emergency and breakdown work, determining sequence and assignments based on work priority and availability of equipment and manpower
- Working closely with the maintenance planner to ensure planned jobs are within scope and also to provide feedback on work completed, work to be rescheduled, parts and materials.
- Provide relevant information to be considered in development of upcoming work plans
- Providing good customer service and maintain a continuous improvement focus by working with customers and team members to resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve maintenance productivity and quality
- Providing timely data into various information systems (i.e. work order history, employee pay details, monthly reports, etc.)
- Developing and promoting a positive employee relations environment within the department
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:Hold a Trade certification (journeyperson) or engineering diploma
Have 3-5 years of experience in a production and/or maintenance supervisory role
Strong safety focus and willingness to enforce safety protocols and procedures
Strong work management execution history
Strong leadership experience and great communication skills
Computer literacy in MS Office applications.
D'autres offres de Rio Tinto qui pourraient t'intéresser