Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
As an Mechanical System Designer, you will be part of the technical leadership team, assisting those responsible for the technical portfolios within Hardware Engineering, participating in continuous improvement initiatives and partaking in establishment and ownership of our best practices.
- Participate in design activities between engineering groups as well as manufacturing and other parties.
- Assist in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements from both internal/external customers.
- Work with and prepare detailed CAD designs support their build and help troubleshoot production / test issues.
- Define and prepare technical documentation and drawings for mechanical simulator systems.
- Support third party suppliers and vendors.
- Provide technical solutions where required.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and optimization projects.
- Help establish, document and maintain best practices and processes.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts.
- Good working knowledge of CAD systems and word processing/spreadsheet software.
- Good technical writing and communication skills.
- Good experience with structural and mechanism design.
- Good knowledge of machining practices, sheetmetal forming and other industrial fabrication techniques an asset.
- Capacity to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex project deliveries.
- Experience creating conceptual and detailed designs with machined and/or sheetmetal materials will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of aircraft simulation and part replication / reverse-engineering experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience with CREO 2.0, Bentley Microstation and PLM Windchill 10 an asset.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and/or other continuous improvement methodologies an asset.
- Bilingualism required.
If you are interested please forward your cv to email@example.com
D'autres offres de Randstad qui pourraient vous intéresser