English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher - Montréal
Prolang1440, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Suite 205-A Montréal, H3G 1R8 (QC), Canada, Montréal,QC
- Salaire À discuter
2.00 à 30.00 h - Temps partiel
Quart de Jour , Soir
- Publié le 29 juillet 2019
Prolang, a national company specialising in professional language services, is looking for English Language Teachers (ESL/EFL) for private and group courses.
We're looking for knowledgeable and creative language instructors for our business language training courses. Come join our growing and innovative team of educators!
Candidates should have the following credentials:
- Minimum two years of experience in teaching English language to adults;
- Experience teaching business English is an asset;
- Certification in TESL/TEFL; Degree in English/ Education/ Languages or other relevant ;
- Sensitivity and flexibility to adapt to students’ specific language needs.
The main responsibilities for teachers include:
- Designing specialized content with provided material;
- Delivering the course and relevant assessments;
- Communicating with coordinator throughout the course - advising of changes or issues;
- Organizing and maintaining all documentation related to the course.
This a part-time position for language instructors. Hours depend on availability.
Prolang is based in Montréal but offers professional language training across the country. For on-site courses, Prolang teachers must be able to travel to our clients’ locations. Locations are often accessible by public transportation. Certain locations are not located downtown and are accessible by car – travel bonuses apply in these situations.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note, only candidates deemed suitable for the position will be contacted for an interview. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
Environnement de travail
Équité en emploi
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Avancé
D'autres offres de Prolang qui pourraient t'intéresser