Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Activités sociales organisées par l'entreprise
Primes pour références d’employés
Programme de mieux-être
Salle de jeux
Keywords Studios Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
Keywords Studios continues to build world leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external development partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed. Today we have breadth and depth in 7 service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, Player Support.
What makes a great video game tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester successfully participates in one of our 3-day training sessions.
The ideal candidate knows how to have fun while working in a young, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Did you say yes to most or all of the above criteria? If so, you know what to do: Press Play and start your game within the Keywords Studios family!
Keep in mind, ALL our work is done in our Montreal studios, no remote or freelance positions are available. Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Skills and attributes most recognized in our team of Awesome Video Game Testers:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, like most superheroes do.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Knowledge/experience with consoles, PC and Mobile hardware.
- Knowledge of various games and genres.
- Avid gamer with strong gaming abilities/skills.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- Available 40 hours per week
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- Working on a variety of consoles and AAA games!!
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee
- Amazing colleagues
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- And so much more
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
We do not offer part-time, freelance, or remote positions.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
D'autres offres de Keywords Studios qui pourraient t'intéresser