Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Hwy 27 & Rexdale Blvd, Etobicoke
Part time, Overnights (12am to 8am), Weekends, Holidays
$17.00 to $18.00 per hour
Great opportuntity for recent Law & Security gradutes to gain experience!!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.Role Responsibility:
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. We are also proud to partner with various government organizations in securing their facilities. Currently we are seeking Full Time Security Guards for one of our Federal Government sites. This position will be situated mainly in the Etobicoke Region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ability to operate Security Control Centre equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones, including Blackberry
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of overnight shifts
- Residence in Canada the past 5 years minimum
- Able to pass Federal Public Works and other government clearance screenings.
- Valid Ontario Provincial Security Guard licence
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Minimum High school education/equivalency
- Preference will be given to those who have completed Police Foundations or have 2 years of relevant security experience
- Able to take G4S Training Courses: Effective Communications, Crisis Management & Subject Restraint Training as required
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Government Site/ Toronto Immigration Holding Center:
- Valid Security Guard Licence & First Aid/CPR certificate required
- Minimum 5 Year Residency in Canada including either a Canadian Birth Certificate, Citizenship or PR status
- High School Diploma or Canadian Assessment for any education completed outside of Canada
- Ability to travel to Hwy 27 & Rexdale in Etobicoke
- Can work overnights, 12am to 8am any day of the week
- Part time / Casual
- Use of Force/ MAB training
- $17.00 to $18.00 per hour
Great experience for those who are pursuing a career in Law Enforcement!!
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Avancé
En : Avancé
No. référence interne https://community.g4s.com/members/?j=180
D'autres offres de G4S Solutions de Sécurité (Canada) Ltée qui pourraient t'intéresser
- Offre d'emploi | Bilingual (English & French) Call Centre Operator - $500 Hiring Bonus | Mississauga,ON
- Offre d'emploi | Incident Reporting Center Operator - Bilingual (English & French) - $500 Hiring Bonus | Mississauga,ON
- Offre d'emploi | High Profile Security Guard - Government Services Site | Etobicoke,ON