Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Bonis de performance
Congés de maladie
Programme de formation et de développement
The Digital Campaign Specialist partners with clients and the internal teams to plan, create and optimize successful paid advertising campaigns.
The successful candidate will be ultimately responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of digital advertising campaigns, as well as the communication of these strategies to clients. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in paid advertising (PPC) management.
- Strategize, plan and execute digital advertising campaigns (Google & Facebook)
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize for growth
- Measure and report on campaign performances and access against KPI goals
- Identify and stay current on industry changes, opportunities, and insights
- Maintain client dashboards for internal tracking of budgets and optimizations
- Responsible for setup of relevant campaign tracking to report on results (Tag Manager)
- Preparing for, and leading, client facing meetings to effectively communicate campaign results, challenges, and opportunities.
- Monitor landing page and website performances for conversion rate optimization opportunities
- Collaborate and work with internal and agency partners for client work
echosims is an energetic and growing digital agency located in downtown Kitchener. We specialize in executing digital marketing solutions and services for a wide variety of clients across North America. Our goal is to help businesses grow their digital presence, ultimately resulting in increased sales.
From monthly social events to team lunches and professional development, we are committed to providing a positive work environment with a fun atmosphere for you to thrive in.
QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- You are a leader, not a follower
- You aren’t afraid of an occasional late night or early morning to keep up with a fast pace agency
- You are confident and take initiative to seek out new challenges and responsibilities
- You are a team player (a rising tide raises all ships)
- You are committed to personal development
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker/problem-solver
- You are a strong communicator
- University degree or relevant college certificate in marketing, communications or media
- Min. 2 years experience in Paid Media (PPC) required
- Google Ads Certification required
- Facebook Advertising experience is an asset
- Google Tag Manager experience is a strong asset
- Experience preparing and leading client facing meetings
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful digital campaigns
- Experience pulling data to create reports that tell stories
- Comfortable and experienced with client communication
- Ability to think strategically and analyze data
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées