Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Are you meticulous in everything you do? Are you eager and keen to grow with a rewarding company and gain a career, instead of just work in a menial job? Are you ready to participate in different aspects of the business and not just have a one task job? If you answered YES to these questions, then apply for the Insurance Broker position at Easy Links Financial Inc. After the steep learning curve in the beginning, you will find a wealth of experience in a rewarding company who is dedicated to acknowledging resilient and hardworking team members with competitive salaries, paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events and much more! For the individual who has a curious mind and independently works to demonstrate their commitment and add to the success of Easy Links Financial Inc., we also contribute to their professional growth by paying for licencing fees across Canada, professional exams and continuing education credits annually.
What will you be doing?
- No cold calling - all inbound calls.
- After completing the trainer-lead and self-study administrative and broker training programs, you will serve internal / external clients, by assisting over phone / email to provide information, quotes and facilitate the purchase of travel, visitor and extended health medical insurance for individuals and groups (A&S or LLQP License required).
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal / written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts.
- Maintain current knowledge of insurance products and clients’ accounts by reviewing individual insurance policies and daily online activity and applicable reports.
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM.
- Have the right attitude, take pride in everything you do and be ready to work hard to learn - that's all you need to excel in this position!
To be part of the growing insurance industry, apply now!
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an assesst)
- Initiative and high degree of self-motivation
- Good listening skills— high comfort zone receiving calls from clients
- Strong problem analysis / solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and customer service principles / practices
- Service and product knowledge
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and flexible to work different schedules based on business needs
- High stress tolerance— ability to work under pressure in a demanding fast pace environment
- Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals and work without supervision
- Professional, ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to deal with varying individuals, both internal and external
Education & Experience:
- Accident and Sickness Licence and / or Life Insurance Licence
- At least one year of relevant experience in a similar position
- Previous insurance industry experience is preferred
- Internet savvy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Dynamics
- Excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM
En : Avancé
En : Avancé
D'autres offres de Easy Links Financial Inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser