Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
From everyday staples to gourmet specialties, Yummy Market is a European retail grocer located in the GTA that offers a unique shopping experience. In a true European tradition, our passion for wholesome, made from scratch foods combined with our commitment to offer great value is the driving force behind everything we do.
We are currently looking for a Full Time ASSISTANT MANAGER - PRODUCE at our Maple/Vaughan Yummy Market location (1390 Major Mackenzie Drive, Maple, ON). We are looking for someone to assist, manage and lead the department in overall; inventory, pricing integrity, merchandising, and overall operational processes to meet company standards.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with a grocery retailer is required
- Knowledge of produce products preferred.
- Knowledge of perishable and non-perishable products an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, and as necessary to meet customers’ needs.
- Must have the ability to supervise, teach and train
- Outstanding team player, able to motivate and support team members.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to manage changing priorities.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Possesses a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
- Is highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to stay focused with the task at hand.
- Ability to take direction and follow through.
Thank you for your interest in joining Yummy Market. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Yummy Market is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Programme de reconnaissance
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
D'autres offres de Yummy Market qui pourraient vous intéresser