Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
From everyday staples to gourmet specialties, Yummy Market is a European retail grocer located in the GTA that offers a unique shopping experience. In a true European tradition, our passion for wholesome, made from scratch foods combined with our commitment to offer great value is the driving force behind everything we do.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), who will report to the Store Manager and senior management . ASM will assist in all aspects of the store's operation, up to and including its’ financial results. This role will look at assisting in the planning, organizing, directing, and control of all store activities and operations to assist in maximizing overall operating results.
This role will be located in our North York - Yummy Market location (4400 Dufferin Street, North York, ON M3H 6A8). There will be occasional travel to other Yummy Market locations as needed.
The ASM will observe and enforce all store rules and company policies and ensure all employees adhere to company procedures. The ASM will emphasize and be a role model for company’s customer service standards and maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance, observing company dress code.
Assist in overseeing store functions including but limited to;
- Financial results
- Work procedures
- Inventory Allocations
- Health & Safety, Food Safety
2. Store level:
- Assist in maintaining customer services and facilities
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and order in the store
- Assist in maintain stock, supplies and inventories
- Commit to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Work with Store Manager to ensure appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales, inventory turns and return on Investment
- Help to restock shelves when needed
- Assist in developing plans to achieve financial goals and communicates these goals to the store team
- Support and lead store team to achieve company standards, goals and overall targets
- Opportunistically drive sales through promotional offerings
- Assist in monitoring customer service levels and satisfaction within the store and address issues as they arise
3. Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer service
- Office administration
- Store management and administration
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate cash register, spreadsheet and word
- Processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Time management skills
- Ability to create a store teamwork environment and connect with all dept’s.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Bachelor's degree or completion of college or university would be an asset
- 3+ years of senior grocery retail management experience (independent store experience would be an asset and preferred): including people management, managing budgets, retail merchandising and retail brand
- Business expertise with general knowledge of store operations, planning and executing merchandising strategies
- Overall knowledge and function of department areas, including but not limited to: Bakery, Kitchen, and Produce areas
- General knowledge of Eastern European grocery products
- 2 years of project management experience and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Strong analytical insight and comfortable generating and evaluating data to drive business goals
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Above average communication skills (both oral & written) with outstanding leadership skills to build team alliance
- Willingness to work varied hours to align with business needs.
- Additional language spoken (Russian would be considered an asset)
Thank you for your interest in joining Yummy Market. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Yummy Market is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
En : Intermédiaire
Russian (an asset)
En : Avancé
Russian (an asset)
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Programme de reconnaissance
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
D'autres offres de Yummy Market qui pourraient vous intéresser