Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Job Title: Sr Mfg Equipment Maintenance Technician / Set Up Operator
This role requires flexibility to work in all the 3 shifts - Day, Afternoon & Nights (Weekly rotation)
How will you make an impact?
With 70000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition-accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
The Set-Up Operator function is to operate, set up and maintain packaging equipment while packaging semi-finished bulk into finished product form. This includes: documentation requirements, cleaning, training, mechanical support, leading projects, support department initiatives while supporting the needs of the Operations group in the area of material coordination, compliance, security and safety.
- Oversee all functions related to the Packaging Lines, including operating and training instructions to new and temporary staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Operate equipment, verify component usage.
- Inspect finished product.
- Perform all associated Packaging tasks as required.
- Complete required documentation while meeting compliance requirements.
- Support department initiatives including equipment set-up, tear-down and minor troubleshooting.
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment during and after production runs.
- Complete necessary inspections and reconcile material usage including transporting approved materials to and from the Production line.
- Accurately complete batch documents and audit documentation process including batch entries, checks, labour reporting, and downtime.
- Ensure control and handling of labels to meet cGMP guidelines.
- Receive and storage of labels including all related tracking functions.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of department SOPs, mechanical ability, experience in set-up and tear-down of packaging equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude, oral and written English and Mathematical skills.
- Ability to work at line speed and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information, disclosure of which could cause serious damage to the Company.
- Familiarity with GMP’s a definite asset. WHMIS training Valid fork lift training
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
D'autres offres de Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser