Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
TELUS Health has an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service agent with Pharmacy knowledge to join our Customer Experience team!
The TELUS Health Team is an Information Technology (IT) leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. It develops and manages solutions that automate transactions and the secure exchange of information to increase the process efficiency and quality of service of its customers.
Here’s the impact you’ll make:
As a Technical Customer Service Agent for our Kroll Pharmacy team, you will have to ability to use your technical expertise and directly help retail pharmacy clients. You will provide support via incoming calls/emails and help analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable with technology, and love to work in a collaborative environment, then read on as this job is for you!
Here’s how you will do it:
- Perform first-level support for all incoming calls, emails and tickets
- Manage, resolve, and/or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received, while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and service
- Document, troubleshoot and resolve issues through the internal ticketing system
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution/escalation
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
What YOU Bring…
- Registered or Certified Pharmacy Technicians is an strong asset
- Experience working in a pharmacy environment is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite
- Ability to identify, diagnose and resolve issues
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Sense of humor and superb communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Call center or help desk experience is an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English is a strong asset
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts to support our clients; these rotating shifts will occur within the hours of operation: between 7 am to 10 pm.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.
D'autres offres de Telus qui pourraient t'intéresser