Do you love meeting new people and not only know what it means to meet customer expectations, you 'exceed them' for breakfast?! If you're a self starter, can work under pressure and have a sense of urgency when it comes to delivery exceptional customer service, keep reading and see if this role is for you! Come work & play in beautiful Muskoka this summer! Taboo Muskoka is a privately owned Resort and Golf Operation whose mandate is to 'Create happiness by offering incredible Muskoka experiences to our guests and team."
Our Guest Services team is looking for 2 BELLMAN (1 part-time, 1 full time). The Bellman (or women!) are very often the very first employee our guests meet. They play a critical role in ensuring our customers are happy and have an exceptional customer experience. And, you can't do this alone. You will work closely with your team members, supervisor and other departments. Collaboration, teamwork and communication is key! And here's what else:
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Provide courteous, professional and attentive guest service at all times.
- Promote the Resort and surrounding area and activities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Follow up of all guest requests/concerns.
- Contributing to achieving the loyalty of our guests by exceeding their expectations and providing warm personal service with each interaction.
- Establishing a personal rapport with the guest in order to learn about their needs and expectations.
- Assist guest with their luggage at arrival and departure.
- Answer guest inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively seek feedback from guests, following up and taking action to exceed guest expectations, whether that is to wow the guest or in service recovery.
- Strong and effective communication with all other departments and strong team work required between all inner-related departments (Housekeeping, Conference Services, Accounting, etc.)
- Provide clear and concise pass along information with colleagues and leaders in the Front Office. Assist other departments during slow periods as required Knowledge of safety and emergency procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills)
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset;
- Experience in Guest Services is preferred;
- Positive and dynamic personality;
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- 90% Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Able to work 8 to 9 hours on your feet. Able to lift bags/luggage in excess of 60 lbs, (may at times above your head)
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
- Conciliation travail et vie personnelle Employees encouraged to use resort amenities when not in use by guests (largest beach in muskoka, nature trails, golf course, tennis courts, pools, canoes etc...)!
Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
Employees encouraged to use resort amenities when not in use by guests (largest beach in muskoka, nature trails, golf course, tennis courts, pools, canoes etc...)!
- Formation continue
- Horaire flexible
- Primes pour références d’employés
Primes pour références d’employés
- Programme de reconnaissance
Programme de reconnaissance
- Rabais employés
- Stationnement gratuit
- Uniforme fourni
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
D'autres offres de Taboo Muskoka Resort qui pourraient vous intéresser