Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You are an educated professional at an early stage of your career. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment, and you are willing to learn and grow, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career with SOTI.
- Provide telephone and email based post-sales technical support for our software products
- Investigate issues reported by customers and work collaboratively with internal stake holders and see through to resolution
- Work proactively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our MDM solutions. Diagnose and solve application queries and answer customer questions
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
- Previous knowledge with Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008/2012 and other technologies (ie SQL / Virtual servers)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry)
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Strong problem solving abilities, Strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in Spanish or French would be an asset.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
D'autres offres de SOTI Inc. North America qui pourraient t'intéresser