Psychoeducator (EAP Program) - Staff
Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorksQuébec,QC
- Salaire À discuter
- Publié le 6 mai 2023
Dès que possible
TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider - encompassing physical, mental and financial health - TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.-
Psychoeducator (EAP Program)
Permanent or temporary
Full time or Part time
We have several positions to fill in our clinical offices in Quebec. You have the choice to occupy one of the following offices:
Montreal, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Saint-Constant, Laval, Saint-Georges, Levis, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau, Rimouski, Sherbrooke, St-Hyacinthe, Drummondville, Terrebonne, Repentigny, Boisbriand, Saint-Eustache et Brossard.
Summary:Reporting to the Regional Clinical Manager, you will be providing in-person counselling services for TELUS Health' Employee Assistance Program (EAP), in a TELUS Health office.
- Provide short-term counselling to a diverse set of clients dealing with various issues, within the terms and conditions of the client’s EAP;
- Manage the administrative requirements as dictated by TELUS Health' clinical models.
How we will support you:
- Benefits plan that fits your individual and/or family needs, as of first day of employment;
- Four weeks of vacation and two well-being days and flexible schedule to support work-life balance;
- Paid professional development days and clinical supervision to support your growth;
- Pension plan to help you reach your retirement goals;
- One volunteering day/year to support a cause that's important to you;
- Work environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Get to work with a great team that is as passionate as you are!
Core qualifications and skills we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree of psychoeducation;
- Member of "Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec";
- Minimum four years of post-masters counselling experience;
- Able to communicate in French
- Ability to set short term objectives and use a solution focused approach;
- Ability to clinically manage high-risk cases, including clients who are a threat to self or others;
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle a large volume of clients;
- Must be flexible to work day and evening shifts.
Where permitted by law, company employees must be fully immunized to access a TELUS Health or LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying to this role, you understand and agree that your information will be shared with the TELUS Group of Companies’ Talent Acquisition team(s) and/or any leader(s) who will be part of the selection process.
Environnement de travail
No. référence interne
D'autres offres de Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorks qui pourraient t'intéresser