Bilingual - Provider Administration Coordinator
Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorksToronto,ON
- Salaire À discuter
- Publié le 25 novembre 2022
Dès que possible
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.The role of the Bilingual Provider Administration Coordinator is to provide efficient and accurate customer service and ongoing support for counsellors and vendors in respect to administrative questions. This role also assists with tasks connected to administrative quality of counsellor profiles and scheduling.
Systems maintenance, including updating counselor profiles based on audit results or requests for changes.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through ticketing system or email inbox to counsellor inquiries.
• Request types include create, edit delete schedules for counselors
• Create and edit provider profiles: Address changes, credentials, inclusions, and exclusions.
• Communicating via email or ticketing system with network of Counsellors, Regional Managers, operational teams, and finance.
• Special projects and other duties as required
Succeeding as a Bilingual Provider Administration Coordinator will require the following core qualifications and skills:
• 2+ years of administrative experience
• 2+ years of customer service
• Exceptional documentation, follow-up skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with ticketing software, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills in English and French are essential
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Environnement de travail
No. référence interne
D'autres offres de Solutions Mieux-être LifeWorks qui pourraient t'intéresser