Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Energy and Resources Manitoba
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Energy & Resources division has an exciting new opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next Rotational Manager for our busy lodge located in Northern Manitoba.
You will be on a rotation schedule of 21 days ON/ 10 days OFF.
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries, we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo, as we continue to grow across Canada!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
In your new role as the Rotational Manager you will lead a large team of Food, Housekeeping and Rooms members to excellence at our lodge. Maintain interface with customers and clients, ensuring total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all performance specifications including service delivery, budget adherence, cost savings, energy savings and customer service specifications.
- Oversee all facilities, property, and project management services as required by the contract and as requested by our client.
- Coordinate and promote proactive performance reviews between the customers/clients and
- Ensure seamless integration and performance of services for all teams involved with the accounts success.
- Develop and adhere to operating budgets for your unit.
- Provide ongoing financial and operational analysis of unit performance.
- Maintain all key performance indicators.
- Account retention; strong employee development and retention.
- Develop compelling options for future business growth
- Investigate opportunities to expand existing service or offer additional services to the client
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-4 years Assistant General Manager/Hospitality experience
- Some Post Secondary education in Business, Hospitality is an asset but work experience is also a strong asset
- Experience or accreditation in areas of food service, janitorial
- Health and safety regulations, quality control, custodial, grounds, office services,
- Managing third party contracts, and continuous improvement
- Strong financial acumen and contract management
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required - Bilingual French/English is a strong asset
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
- Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
D'autres offres de Sodexo Inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser