Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Are you looking to join a team that is recognized for innovation, excellence and industry-leading service? We are looking for an Inside Insurance Wholesaler to resource and partner with some of the brightest minds in our industry, so read on for more details!
Manulife’s Individual Insurance business unit is a leading provider of insurance and investment solutions that meet the diverse financial needs of Canadian families. The Manulife Insurance Sales team, in collaboration with financial advisors across the country, offers a suite of creative insurance solutions, including: individual life insurance, health & dental, travel insurance and one of the most comprehensive living benefit portfolios in the industry (which includes critical illness, long-term care and disability products).
As an Internal Insurance Wholesaler you will work with peers and External Wholesalers to manage a geographical sales region. Together, you are responsible for evolving existing advisor relationships and cultivating new ones, always with the goal of promoting client-centric solutions that increase individual life and living benefit insurance sales at Manulife. As our new Internal Wholesaler, you are a dynamic individual with a sales focus, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and a dedication to succeed. You are intelligent, coachable and collaborative.
Reporting to the Manager, Inside Insurance Sales, you will be accountable for:
- Utilize your strong communication skills, you will interact with advisors daily, with the objective of supporting key advisors and partnering with them to uncover sales opportunities
- Handle and organize your daily tasks effectively to achieve productivity metrics in a way that best supports advisors and the region as a whole
- Handle incoming advisor inquiries covering case consultations, illustration support, product queries and training, among others
- Use your peers, external wholesalers, tools and resources, data and analytics to investigate sales opportunities that are executed using effective business planning (ideally in 60 day cycles)
- Using Salesforce.com to build and maintain advisor profiles and data on current and proposed activity
- Collaborate with peers from other teams, departments and territories to share business leads and ideas
Internal Wholesalers also have the rare opportunity to participate in a Manulife proprietary continuous training program - a dedicated program that is designed to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to be promoted to an External Wholesaler position.
- At least 2 years of insurance sales experience
- LLQP designation preferred (or in process)
- College or University degree in related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including intermediate level of experience using Excel
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Strong social and relationship-building skills
- Well-organized, self-starter with high energy and creativity
- Creative marketing and problem-solving skills
- Excels in a collaborative and challenging environment with a strong desire to win
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
D'autres offres de Société Financière Manuvie qui pourraient t'intéresser