Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
There are many reasons why our team has the largest pool of internal hires and promotions within Manulife Bank’s Sales team, but the best one is “opportunity”. Our Bank is a Millennial (26 years old to be exact) so we have a lot in common with Millennial candidates: we are in a growth phase, we have the agility to make digital decisions, and we have the skills, energy and drive to maintain our leadership position as an “advisor’s bank”, while we grow within the Manulife family - a Canadian company with Global reach.
The Manager of Inside Sales, your guide, will help you find your potential just like your predecessors. You are the head office anchor to a field partner, a Business Development Consultant within your assigned district, who works in your district. You are digitally connected to your field partner, and to a bank Retail Lending Specialist, and together you continually grow positive external advisor and mortgage broker relationships. By increasing the sales of your district through targeted campaigns, and by promoting strategies and solutions relevant to our external business partners, you help their clients attain their dreams of home ownership, car ownership, higher education, becoming debt-free, taking the trip of a lifetime, or checking an item off their bucket list! If you enjoy being the voice and the words, rather than the face of a partnership, then this role is for you!
The ideal candidate is dynamic, loves challenging themselves, and has a fun competitive spirit. Your guide and your team will give you all the support, intensive coaching and training you need. Think basic training for bank sales.
The Internal Business Development Consultant spends a typical day in the following activities:
- Contacting your predecessor’s external business partners - such as Financial Advisors and Mortgage Brokers, by phone or email - can typically amount to 40 outbound calls per day reaching out to existing partners to book meetings for your field partner. You will learn if some banking needs can be met by you, while others need a visit from your field partner, because you are the Master Learner.
- Contacting new business partners who have previous knowledge of the bank, is another main goal. Consider yourself the voice of our bank when the marketing team is not there. The Master Marketer.
- The goal of all of your outreach is to know and understand your external business partners (advisors/brokers) and the issues of importance for them that attract clients to Manulife Bank solutions. We custom tailor solutions for our business partners, and you are the Master Crafter who knows what questions to ask in order to get to know their needs. You need to care about what matters to our partners, because we all want to make client dreams come true…you are a Master Dreamer too.
- You will find yourself collaborating with peers from other teams and territories, sharing business leads and ideas, approaches and practices. You will achieve a lot in a very short time, a Master Doer.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in banking/insurance: Master Learner
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience with growing a client base: Master Marketer
- Current sales professional or high potential to become one: Master Doer
- Self-motivated to constantly make dreams come true: Master Dreamer
- Bilingualism (English/French - oral, written) or even a second language like Mandarin or Cantonese, really helps you ask thoughtful questions in people’s comfort zones: Master Crafter
Become a Master Manulife Banker, like us!
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
D'autres offres de Société Financière Manuvie qui pourraient t'intéresser