- Salaire À discuter
- Temps plein
- Publié le 7 janvier 2022
- Ajouter aux favoris
Dès que possible
Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Intermediate Engineer - IAM
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Engineer - IAM
Core Engineering and Architecture is a new and exciting software development team at Manulife and is the foundation of Manulife’s digital transformation. We are striving to create leading, mobile and web experiences that enables our customers to choose how, when and where they want to engage with their financial services. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help us re-imagine and reinvent what it means to deliver great software. You will join the Core Engineering and Architecture team as we build our new Garage where teams are working together to shape what it means to have a great customer experience and build awesome solutions that will delight all Canadians. Our Garage promotes collaboration across our agile teams with the use of modern tools, platforms, and services.
In support of this vision, we are growing our teams and looking for enthusiastic and inspired people who want to be a part of our future.
As the IAM developer, you will:
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, integrations with web services using Java, Spring
- Work closely with Solution lead to drive innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in an agile delivery model in partnership with various product enablement teams
- Collaborate with software engineers and engineering leadership to uncover pain points and opportunities to accelerate the delivery of new business value through platforms and software
- Assume the roles of senior developer and expert to more junior members of the team
- Proven experience developing for projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
You will bring and continuously build upon the following skills:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other Software Engineering best practices to accelerate the delivery and quality of new features
- Eagerness to learn emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through the creative process
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes to engineering leadership
- 5 or more years’ experience working in or leading complex enterprise implementations
You will be working with:
- Integrate with technologies/Languages such as Salesforce, NodeJS and/or similar technologies
- Cloud Foundry and other components supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Open source! As we accelerate our delivery of world-class experiences, we know embracing open source technologies will help us get there. Any experience with open source is very attractive to us!
Want to learn more? Apply today, we are eager to speak with you!
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.