Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manulife’s Document Management team is looking for high energy, flexible and customer obsessed individuals to join our team. The team is responsible for the effective operation of the main Document Management centres for office locations across Canada, providing excellent customer service and ensuring service standards are met or exceeded. Our staff are essential workers that operate in an exciting fast-paced office environment every day and are key players in the success of our company.
- Responsible for opening, preparing and categorization of all mail. Analysing the content of the documents to initially identify to which Business area/work type it belongs.
- Ensure accuracy of work redirected to appropriate processing queues, prioritizing to minimize negative financial impacts across business units. Accurately redirect work to proper queues to avoid potential delay in downstream processing and financial impact.
- Accurate handling and distribution of cheques, contracts, and statements to internal and external customers
- Maintain email inboxes with timely and accurate action of email inquiries, scanning and print requests
- Required to adequately process cheques and documents, accordantly to procedures. Verify cheque accuracy in order to scan and index effectively.
- Required to operate high speed document scanners in a fast paced and fluctuating workflow environment with a reasonable amount of both software and hardware trouble shooting daily.
- Investigate and resolve inquiries
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal partners.
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Competencies):
- Strong, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritizing skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable using various Microsoft applications including Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel,
- Work with various business applications
- Ability to cope effectively with fluctuating volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, precise communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven to be a positive team player who understands their impact on the Customer Service Experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required to avoid privacy incidents.
- Strong overall knowledge of business units, line areas, and their products.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job. Some heavy lifting is required up to 50lbs.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset.
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
D'autres offres de Société Financière Manuvie qui pourraient t'intéresser