Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manulife is looking for its next AVP, Talent Acquisition Operations to build and run a global function capable of meeting the needs of a financial services company against the backdrop of a constantly evolving talent landscape. Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will coordinate the timely and successful execution of our enterprise-wide talent operations strategy with a focus on Talent Acquisition tools and knowledge, candidate experience, and operational foundation that makes it all possible.
- Own TA Operations objectives that support recruiting inactivates globally
- You have a love of data analytics, metrics and value reporting that borders on obsession
- An incredible EQ that allows you to build positive relationships with our Diversity, Equity Inclusion (DEI) team and with the wider HR team
- Lead the global operational agenda and ongoing work, including any and all requested talent acquisition audits, completing monthly functional reviews, compliance reviews, and identifying
- Lead compensation calibration sessions with the wider talent acquisition leadership team
- Accountable for vendor and partner relationships for any of our external tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Workday, assessment tests, etc.)
- Track SLAs and contracts with any external recruitment agency (retained and contingent), and conduct regular evaluations of our preferred vendor list
- Keep an eye on the competitive TA landscape to ensure we are leading, not following, best practices
- Be responsible for adjudication of the background check process globally
- Review and (where needed) improve upon our assessment and candidate screening tools and methods
- Be a strong mentor to operations team and ability to build strong partnerships with other COE’s and Pillar Leads within the business
- Experience with a contingent workforce is ideal
- A minimum of 8-10 years in talent acquisition and/or TA operations
- Strong presentation skills with PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience managing decentralized teams across different time zones
- A deep knowledge of operations and experience owning TA projects
- An understanding of global TA policies and governance
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, with the need to partner with compliance and legal for our TA processes, and to own our business continuity plan
- Experience with providing and driving a high-end candidate onboarding experience
- Extensive experience with CRM and ATS tools (Workday preferable)
- Understanding of cost per hire/TA operational budgets
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
D'autres offres de Société Financière Manuvie qui pourraient t'intéresser