Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Job Description Summary:
We are currently looking to add an experienced Multi-line Adjuster to our Edmonton team! Must be able to immediately qualify for an adjuster license in AB.
With over 90 branches in Canada, ClaimsPro is the largest supplier of claims management services, coast to coast. Our claims professionals offer a broad range of expertise across multiple disciplines and are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our clients. Visit www.scm.ca or www.claimspro.ca to learn more
Competencies required to succeed
- Effective Analytical Skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Demonstrated and proven leadership skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness
The Independent Adjuster actively adjusts claims while ensuring that business development opportunities are maximized. This involves marketing and follow-up of opportunities in a timely manner. The profile duties create a dynamic portfolio requiring extremely well-honed organizational skills that enable day to day activities to be completed while allowing efficient and effective progress of file management activities.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should have background/experience in Property, Liability, Auto, Accident & Benefits (Section B), and Bodily Injury claims. Although this position will adjust multi-line claims, the bulk of the work is in property.
- Prompt contact and follow up with policy holders and claimants
- Investigate the cause and report to clients with solid recommendation
- Scope and establish quantum of damages.
- Negotiate fair and satisfactory settlements
- Perform duties assigned to him/her in compliance with established work standards, policies and procedures.
Education, knowledge and experience required
- Minimum of 2 years adjusting experience - property claims experience preferred
- Must qualify for AB Adjuster’s license
- Ongoing commitment to education and learning.
- Effective analytical skills, including identification of cause and effect dynamics
- Good investigative manner
- Able to draw valid conclusions and effectively communicate them.
- Ability to interpret complex documents of a legal nature, perform and understand advanced numerical calculations including analysis of comparative information.
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Strong commitment to ongoing education and learning.
SCM Insurance Services and affiliates welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
D'autres offres de SCM Service d'assurances qui pourraient t'intéresser