Dr. Hughes Family Practice & Walk-In
Ile des Chênes
Fee For Service
Various hour shifts
To be determined
Open until filled
Ile Des Chenes is a small town of 1,500, approximately 10 minutes outside of the Winnipeg Perimeter. This location classifies as rural billing for the 5% differential. The community has two good schools. There is good housing either in town or outside in the rural area. This is a fee for service clinic and an incoming physician can expect to establish a good practice in a short time. This is an office-based practice, with some evenings and weekend coverage. There is no hospital commitment and or on call requirements.Qualifications
- Must be eligible for registration and licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
- Proficiency in both official languages is essential for target and designated bilingual positions
- Given the cultural diversity of our region, the ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population is required
- Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
- Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums
- Good work and attendance record
Southern Health-Santé Sud, in partnership with the Indigenous community, is committed to increasing the representation of Indigenous people within all levels of our workforce. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply and to voluntarily self identify as being of Indigenous descent in their cover letter/application.
Completes and maintains Satisfactory Criminal Record Check, Vulnerable Sector Search, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
All Health Care Workers are required to be immunized as a condition of employment in accordance with Southern Health-Santé Sud policy.
Please include three work-related references with your job application from persons who are not related to you but have direct knowledge of your current and past work performance.
Consistent with the French Language Services Policy of the Government of Manitoba and Southern Health-Santé Sud’s FLS Policy, we are committed to offering services in English and French in designated program/service areas serving French-speaking communities within Southern Health-Santé Sud. If no candidates satisfy the bilingual qualification, candidates meeting all other qualifications may be considered for this position.