Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
The responsibilities of the Lumber Yard Associate are:
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on merchandise sold in the lumber yard;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling;
- Prepare merchandise for delivery;
- If required, operate a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Rotate merchandise and maintain the inventory level of the lumber yard;
- Help customers put purchased goods in their vehicle or on carts;
- Load and unload trucks;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you like physical work, without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? You have what it takes to be in our team! ASSET: experience in customer service, plus knowledge with Lumber and buildings materials.
No. référence interne ST-20-61190-0446
D'autres offres de RONA inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser