Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Country 101.1 in Ottawa is searching for the next big thing in Canadian Radio! We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, engaging talent, ready to wake up the Nations Capitol and the Ottawa Valley.
Many of the biggest names in Canadian Broadcasting have worked at this heritage radio station, Country 101.1, and we want to add you to the list.
If you’re ready for the next step, we’re ready to hear from you
- Host and produce an entertaining radio show within station format.
- Social media superstar on all platforms
- Knowledge of Country music and our demo that we serve.
- We want you to be at everything, representing our Brand and promoting our clients and format. From there tell a unique story about all of it, not just only the radio, BUT everywhere.
- Minimum 2 years on air experience in radio.
- Excellent on-air, phone and social media skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 2001 Thurston Drive (089), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & On-Air Talent
Requisition ID: 161767
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
D'autres offres de Rogers Communications qui pourraient vous intéresser