Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
FirstOnSite Restoration is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of our growing team in Moncton!
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry and to residential, commercial and industrial customers. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mold, environmental hazards, accidents and other casualties at any type of facility.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the FirstOnSite team? We look for the following key attributes in our team members:
- Customer Focus
Why choose to be part of the FirstOnSite team?
- Exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental and vision.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance, professional development, and internal growth opportunities
- Opportunity for National career movement
- Healthy work/life balance
The Project Manager is responsible for the success of assigned projects, in conjunction with the property owner, adjuster, or insurance company. The Project Manager ensures that the project is completed on time and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. The focus of the PM role is to scope projects and estimate the work required to restore properties to their pre-disaster state.
- Interacts with clients to develop applicable solutions that will respond to their situation and needs.
- Prepares accurate quotations through job costing and estimation.
- Manages all aspects of water claims i.e. mitigation, equipment selection, equipment, etc.
- Ensures that Emergency and Rebuild timelines are met and in alignment with policy and guidelines.
- Ensures project requirements are being fulfilled and deadlines are achieved.
- Inspects progress and work quality throughout the project.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships and acts as a primary liaison with policy holders, adjustors and insurance providers.
- Resolves disputes and complaints, where possible.
- Generates new leads through relationships with adjusters, property managers, and other key players.
Experience and Requirements:
- Restoration/renovation industry experience
- Detailed understanding of reconstruction practices for property that has suffered water, wind, mould, fire and vandalism damages
- Knowledge of building construction & codes
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with Xactimate
- Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing, billing procedures
- Experience planning and monitoring budgets
- Valid driver's license and clean criminal record
- Able to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire.
D'autres offres de Restauration PremièreAction qui pourraient vous intéresser