Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
What is the opportunity?
The Senior IT Operations Analyst, UNIX Compliance Provides subject matter expertise and leadership on UNIX compliance and UNIX platform security issues. The Senior IT Operations Analyst will be responsible for establishing, reviewing and remediating UNIX OS security configurations as per RBC TSS and root owned world writable remediation following company processes. UNIX Vulnerability remediation management is to be handled by respective UNIX operating support teams (L2 and L1.)
What will you do?
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership on UNIX compliance and UNIX platform security issues.
- Perform technical UNIX security assessments, UNIX SME and point of contact for applications teams, stakeholders, Information Security Liaisons requesting consulting in the area of UNIX infrastructure security. Point of contact for UNIX emergency response plan, and vulnerability assessments on various UNIX platforms including analysis of OS specific vulnerabilities. Responsible for establishing, reviewing and remediating UNIX OS security configurations as per RBC TSS and root owned world writable remediation following company processes. UNIX Vulnerability remediation management is to be handled by respective UNIX operating support teams (L2 and L1.)
- Document testing results of new TSS settings and creates clear, structured deliverables. Communicates technical findings and remediations to internal UNIX teams in a way that relates to all levels of technical competence.
- Review system architectures and application functions to make recommendations to enhance security for underlying UNIX architectures for also acts as UNIX security SME for new UNIX projects.
- Automate UNIX security routines for LINUX, AIX and Solaris.
- Perform testing and research to identify previously undocumented vulnerabilities outside of the RBC UNIX security assessment process. Represents UNIX while working with RBC security teams on internal/external audits and stays current on new vulnerability research with VMG, SMAC to understand respective reporting tools, and trends.
- Define and owns coding and development/maintaining the UNIX Technology Security standards, ensures secure development practices, establishes expectations around performance, drives internationalization, and manages UNIX security CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide technical input to continuously improve RBC’s UNIX infrastructure security posture.
- Perform other UNIX compliance related duties as assigned.
What do you need to succeed?
- Information Technology operational support experience necessary
- Strong UNIX Operating System experience, knowledge of LINUX, AIX and Solaris Operating system Security
- Programming language experience, bash. Shell, perl and/or python and familiarity with UNIX monitoring and orchestration tools
- Industry knowledge of networking technologies and vendor products such as IBM, Sun, DELL, Lenova hardware and a solid understanding as to how LINUX, AIX and Solaris operating systems are installed, configured within the financial services industry
- Automation and configuration management tools, object oriented programming, Ansible, ELK
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or a related field or Equivalent years of experience as an IT Analyst
- Collaboration tools support experience
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 330 Front St W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Position Level: PL07
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/01/2019
Req ID: 186974
D'autres offres de RBC qui pourraient vous intéresser