Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
What is the opportunity?
As QE Automation Lead, you will be accountable for driving quality and championing defect prevention and early defect detection. You will be accountable for maximizing test coverage, using business analysis techniques to optimize testing activities and developing and executing test plans. You will be responsible for leading the technical test effort and coaching junior resources.
What will you do?
- Manage project test activities in alignment with RBC QE practices
- Partner across IT and with assigned business lines to plan functional and non-functional testing activities
- Manage project resources and vendor coordination
- Communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners
- Resolve conflicts and issues, escalating them to others as appropriate
- Provide coaching to team members on QE, Agile, DevOps and applicable RBC processes, practices and tools
- Select and build a high-performing, diverse team that leverages individual capabilities and strengths
- Develop project/program test plans and strategies, with a focus on optimized coverage for assigned projects/programs through the application lifecycle and managing end-to-end quality project activities
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience in a QA/test environment, with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments (e.g. cloud, distributed/mainframe, business workflows, services/APIs, databases)
- Hands-on experience defining test strategy and test approaches for small and medium-sized Agile and non-Agile projects
- Experience with test case design at different levels (i.e. component/service, integration, end-to-end/user scenarios)
- Experience with DevOps operations and test integration, processes and tools
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks and methodologies (i.e. Agile Management Framework, Iterative Waterfall) and best practices
- Experience with Metric Stream Application
- Experience with Testing Bts developed in Blue Prism
- Experience reviewing artefacts, including code reviews (application and test automation scripts)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 155 Wellington Street West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/02/2019
Req ID: 191181
D'autres offres de RBC qui pourraient vous intéresser