Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will complete the reconciliation and control functions for Derivative Products within the Fund Accounting Support Team. You will be responsible for providing timely investigations and updates within stated deadlines.
This is for an 18 month full time contract opportunity.
What will you do?
- Perform daily reconciliation of a variety of Derivatives products including Forwards, Futures, Options, Swaps and Structured Products
- Escalate breaks to the appropriate parties as per procedure
- Assess Net Asset Value and Market Value calculations for Derivative products being reconciled
- Participate in adhoc projects and initiatives as required
- Ensure compliance to Client’s Trust Agreements and relevant disclosure documents as it relates to service delivery and adherence to industry regulations and guidelines.
- Support compilation of reporting for audits as required
- Maintain upto-date client information and service commitments in Desk Operating Procedures
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 1 year derivatives experience including experience with yearend processes, audit, transitions and mergers.
- Good understanding of derivative products
- Investment accounting experience
- Computer Skills: MS office, knowledge and experience with Derivatives systems and integration
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to meet scheduled shift work
- Enrolment in CGA/CMA/CFA or other recognized accredited program
- Successful completion of the CSC
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent exposure to communicate with various business partners and stakeholders in Investor & Treasury Services and within other platforms as appropriate
- Opportunity to obtain handson experience throughout your role
- Working with an exciting, closeknit, supportive & dynamic group
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: Mississauga and/or Toronto
Address: 6880 Financial Drive + 155 Wellington St. West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL10
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/05/2019
Req ID: 188690
D'autres offres de RBC qui pourraient vous intéresser