Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
What is the opportunity?
The AIX L2/Engineering Manager will perform 3 key functions: Acts as an i) AIX L2 SME, 2) AIX/Power engineering/Architect, and 3) AIX Security SME.
What will you do?
- Manage AIX L2 team and manages clients AIX escalations and coordinate relationships between AIX L1 and AIX L2 teams
- Coordinate AIX L2 SMEs and decides technology position in AIX/Power
- Decides annual strategy and tactical roll out of next positions on all technologies
- Interacts with other AIX L1 and key rbc SMEs and IBM support
- Takes leadership position in AIX escalations and in-depth understanding of AIX power product line families strengths/weakness/positives/negatives (922/924/950/980)
- Maintains AIX security hardening process for AIX compliance management based on CIS AIX security benchmarks
- Maintains AIX Technical Security Standard with typical annual tweak
- Brings a strong skill set in AIX/HACMP/GPFS/HMC/POWER/VIOS/Security/Networking/DRP/High-Availabilty/Internet-facing DMZ
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following:
- Virtualization (VIOS patch/build/tune)
- AIX/NIM (patch/build/tune)
- HACMP/GPFS (patch/build/tune)
- HMC/Power/firmware (HMC patch/firmware patching)
- Security (security hardening script/Technical Security Standard) performance
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 330 Front St W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Position Level: PL07
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 06/01/2019
Req ID: 186975
D'autres offres de RBC qui pourraient vous intéresser