Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized and recognized in its field of activities and constantly developing new technologies.
Founded in 1996 QUALTECH has built a reputation of devotion, engineering excellence and customer service second to none. QUALTECH’s strength lies in the ability to undertake every level of a complex project from engineering to the start-up stage.
Over the years, through - strategic growth and acquisition, QUALTECH’s management team has ensured the continuity of their values through a well-trained and experienced team of professionals.Today, QUALTECH has several divisions represented in multiple cities across Canada and the United States. The original location in Quebec City now adds St-Hyacinthe, Laval, Mississauga and Richmond Hill to the Family fold.
QUALTECH family shines because of its devotion to customer service, as well as the many years of on-site experience and in-depth training. Clients are supported through the engineering and automation process, the fabrication of stainless steel equipment and the supply of components as well as spare parts distribution.
- Assist the PMs at all stages of the project development and project execution;
- Prepare process flow charts, electrical plans and any other documentation relevant to the project, in conjunction with the PM;
- Conduct engineering design, coordinate manufacturing processes in the shop;
- Plan & coordinate installation logistics at the customer site, in conjunction with the PM;
- Prepare installation piping isometric drawings and/or 3D, as required, for the various trades;
- Plan & order required materials for equipment and piping installations;
- Lead, manage and supervise Qualtech installers, Qualtech welders and third party contractors, ensuring effective and efficient project execution and ensure their work meets the required quality and installation standards;
- Operate orbital welders as required;
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, progress meetings, commissioning and start-up;
- Ensure the implementation, continuous improvement and best practices for standard work methods.
En : Avancé
En : Avancé
- 1-5 years experience in process & mechanical design, field installations, performance testing, commissioning and operation – preferably in the Food and Beverage or the Chemical Processing industries;
- College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with welding and manufacturing techniques;
- Skilled in mechanical engineering concepts, engineering design, manufacturing processes, maintenance and control;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a growth mindset and proven track record of working with engineers, trades and operation personnel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work autonomously with little supervision;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MSProject and AutoCAD;
- AutoCAD proficiency in P&ID and Layouts considered a an strong asset;
- Knowledge of and experience reading, analyzing P&IDs and PFDs;
- Valid driver’s license.
Activités sociales organisées par l'entreprise
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Bonis de performance
Jours fériés payés + 4 congés flottants payés (durant la période des Fêtes)
Primes pour références d’employés
Reconnaissance des années de service
Régime de participation différée aux bénéfices (RPDB)
Admissible après 1 an de service
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
D'autres offres de Qualtech qui pourraient vous intéresser