We value your experience and are currently offering a $1500 sign-on bonus OR a $1000 sign-on bonus with a brand new tool kit!
ABOUT OUR SALONS:
Let your creativity shine as an experienced Pet Groomer! In our Grooming Salon, you’ll have the opportunity to build personal relationships with your clients each time they visit and truly become a part of their family. With your skills and expertise, you’ll advise pet parents on the best services for their pets and perform grooming services that exceed their expectations. And, as an added bonus, you’ll be able to share in the joy that comes with picking up a freshly coiffed pet! It’s impossible not to smile and take pride in the work that you do for your clients!
YOUR GROOMING CAREER:
At PetSmart, we take care of the business, so you can focus on the pets! A grooming career with PetSmart includes:
- A steady, growing client base
- Stable base pay, plus commission
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Health benefits
- All supplies you need including shampoo, sprays, tools, etc.
- State of the art equipment including kennels, tables, dryers, and Hydrosurge
- On-going education and training
- Room to grow your career as a Salon Leader, Store Leader, or District Academy Trainer!
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above-but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the excitement of Walter’s wagging tail during his bath or Sadie’s smile after her teeth are cleaned.
- It’s the gussying up of Gizmo for this year’s holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomers receive holiday cards from their clients!)
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our application process, upon request and as required by law