Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Parsons is now hiring Architectural Designers for our expanding portfolio of Rail/Transit and other civil projects in the Canada region. This is an exciting opportunity for Designers to join a dynamic team and work on both conventional and Design-Build large scale transportation projects to be constructed in different Canadian provinces. Working with us means being with a global team that has worked on award-winning programs in Canada since 1964. We embrace new software and technologies to keep us at the forefront of the transportation market and offer competitive pay, great benefits, including fully paid medical/dental, mentoring, as well as challenging projects for you to work on!
We need our Designers at this to compile data, specifications, rough sketches, etc., and formalize them into working drawings and/or models. In this role, under general direction of a licensed Architect, you will perform a variety of architectural or interior design assignments requiring a working knowledge of architectural and/or interior design standards, practices, and techniques. The Designers at this level are capable of performing most moderately complex project assignments with minimal direction. For developmental purposes, work performed may include some complex and difficult assignments that are typically performed by higher level positions.
Flexible Work Options are available for this opportunity but candidates must still be local to the Greater Toronto Area as some projects may require time in the office.
- Produces CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards for a variety of architectural or interior design tasks from general design information in accordance with established standards, procedures, and client requirements.
- Utilizes technical manuals to ensure compliance with required codes and standards.
- Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and design layouts.
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site.
- Prepares and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications as approved.
- May conduct architectural studies, develop design concepts and design criteria, and prepare reports for review by a licensed Architect.
- Provides technical guidance to lower level Architectural Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in architecture or interior design (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with BIM and Revit is Required
- Requires working knowledge of architectural and/or interior design standards, practices, and techniques, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in sketching, rendering, model building, and presentation drawing.
- Proficiency in CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with architectural and interior design is also required.
D'autres offres de PARSONS CORPORATION qui pourraient t'intéresser